Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Minister forbidden from publishing explanation of judicial reform

 So now the legal "advisers" are not allowing even the information department to put out a fact sheet of information on the subject of judicial reform - how absurd.

Reminds me of a contact in the UK who accused Israel of stealing Palestinian water. When i sent him all the facts from the Water Commissioners office, he replied that he was unable to continue the discussion with me as all  i was doing was "quoting facts"!!

As the head if the government information writes:-

"In advance of the extensive campaign, I planned to explain the reform and for the sake of unity, I just received the answer of the legal counsel: I am forbidden from publishing any factual information about the reform. First Netanyahu and now it's my turn. Because the veil of lies that divides the people must not be cracked. Only the elite will control the public discourse. There is no room for truth," the minister wrote on Twitter.

Heaven forbid we should dare to talk about facts!

No comments: