From a report issued by the health ministry, the following statistics were stated
The majority (1,474, or 67%) of Israelis caught it at home.
In second place: schools (210, or 9.5%). Third place: events (123, or 5.6%).
Other places in which people became infected included religious establishments, such as
- synagogues; yeshivot or mikvaot ritual baths (106, or 4.8%);
- places of entertainment (including restaurants or coffee shops (89, or 4%);
- work (48, or 2.2%); senior-living facilities (28, or 1.3%);
- stores or malls (26, or 1.2%);
- medical establishments (25, or 1.1%);
- at a sports field (24, or 1.1%).
At all other verified locations, fewer than 1% of patients caught the virus, including at swimming pools, where 0.2% of people caught the virus.
Conclusion!! We should shut down the homes and schools and send everyone to the beach or restaurants !!