(Thanks to Palestinian Media Watch)
- "Whenever Palestinian workers have the opportunity to work for Israeli employers, they are quick to quit their jobs with their Palestinian employers”
[Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Sept. 21, 2014]
- "Israeli labor law is a very good law regarding workers' rights... Unfortunately… the Palestinian middleman… takes 50 percent, 60 percent, and even 70 percent of her salary. If her daily salary is 180 shekels, in the end she receives 60 shekels. The [Palestinian] middleman steals two thirds of her salary."
[Official PA TV, Workers' Affairs, March 16, 2016]
- “The average daily wage for [Palestinian] employees in the West Bank was 98.8 shekels… Gaza Strip 56.7 shekels… in Israel and the Israeli settlements 233.3 shekels”
[Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, Nov. 9, 2017]
- "There are more than 120,000 women in Palestine whose [monthly] salaries are less than 500 shekels."
[Official PA TV News, Nov. 3, 2018]
- “It is inconceivable that the Palestinian worker receives his full rights from the Israeli employers, but not from the Palestinian ones.”
[Wael Nazif, CEO PA Labor Union, in official PA daily, Sept. 21, 2014]