Monday, March 11, 2019

UNHRC Bashes Israel Yet Again


The UN's 47-nation Human Rights Council is planning to launch an unprecedented assault against Israel on March 18th, when the Jewish state will be singled out for an entire day—a pariah treatment meted out to no other nation—as the council presents seven separate reports alleging Israeli war crimes. 
The March 18th assault will culminate in five biased resolutions condemning Israel, the drafts of which have been obtained by UN Watch. Iran, North Korea and Syria will get only one resolution each, while there will be none on Turkey, Zimbabwe, China, Pakistan and other oppressive regimes. 
An early version of one of the reports was released at a surprise press conference on Thursday, when the UNHRC's commission of inquiry into Israel's "assault" on "civilian protests" on the Gaza border accused Israel of "crimes against humanity."
Meanwhile, the office of UN rights chief Michelle Bachelet launched a social media blitzkrieg against Israel to support the inquiry's war crimes allegations, calling into question the commissioners' independence from the notoriouly anti-Israeli Geneva-based staffers, who in 2009 orchestrated the infamous Goldstone Report.
Significantly, the new Gaza inquiry's report calls on countries around the world to "arrest persons alleged to have committed the international crimes" — in other words, Israeli soldiers and commanders — and to subject them to "individual sanctions" including "a travel ban or an assets freeze." 
The report further calls for the UN rights chief to "manage the dossiers on the alleged [Israeli] perpetrators," to be provided to national and international tribunals, "including the International Criminal Court."
IDF soldiers “intentionally shot children, they intentionally shot people with disabilities, they intentionally shot journalists,” said commissioner Sara Hossain of Bangladesh.
UN Watch, which submitted a series of detailed submissions of fact and law to the inquiry, expressed grave disappointment that these were entirely ignored by the UN, and released its initial response to the report, which gives a free pass to Hamas terrorists.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice answer back in return of this matter with firm
arguments and describing all regarding that.

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I?ve been to your blog before but after browsing through many of
the posts I realized it?s new to me. Regardless, I?m certainly pleased I came across it and
I?ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding post, you have pointed out some good points, I as well think this is a very wonderful website.

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building
afterward i recommend him/her to visit this website,
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Some truly grand work on behalf of the owner of this internet site, absolutely
great content.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for
this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day!

Thx again!

Anonymous said...

I want to express appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this particular scenario.
Because of surfing around through the world wide web and seeing proposals which were not beneficial, I figured my
life was done. Existing devoid of the solutions to the issues you've resolved by way of this guide is a serious case,
as well as the kind that might have badly damaged my entire
career if I had not noticed your blog post. Your own personal natural talent
and kindness in controlling a lot of stuff was vital.
I am not sure what I would have done if I had not come across such a subject like this.
It's possible to at this moment relish my future.
Thanks a lot so much for your impressive and effective help.
I will not hesitate to recommend your web site to any individual who should
get tips about this topic.

Anonymous said...

You have brought up a very wonderful points, thank you for the post.

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging after
that i propose him/her to pay a visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious job.

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth
enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers
made good content as you did, the net will be much
more useful than ever before.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post could not be written much better!

Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

He continually kept talking about this. I most
certainly will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

For most recent news you have to pay a visit the web and on the web I found this web site
as a finest website for hottest updates.

Anonymous said...

I am lucky that I found this web blog, just
the right info that I was searching for!

Anonymous said...

That is really interesting, You're a very professional blogger.

I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of extra of your great post.
Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site
so i came to ?return the favor?.I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some
of your ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Good blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the
data are well written. I am wondering how I might be
notified when a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your feed which must do the trick!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I like this site so much, saved to fav.

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I
have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
I am hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me.
Good job.

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to
this sensible piece of writing.

Anonymous said...

Some genuinely prime posts on this internet site,
saved to favorites.

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.
I have you book-marked to look at new stuff you post...

Anonymous said...

Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome post in favor of all the web visitors; they will get benefit from it I
am sure.

Anonymous said...

Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Assisted me a lot, just what I was looking for :D.

Anonymous said...

I always was concerned in this topic and stock still am, appreciate it
for putting up.

Anonymous said...

I like this site it's a master piece! Glad I found
this on google.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just was alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it
is truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.
I'll be grateful if you proceed this in future.
Numerous people can be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is presented on net?

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Cheers

Big Video said...

No problem to sharing these material on your social media platforms

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have just been looking for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have came upon till now.
But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the supply?