In this morally corrupt world, a contact of mine states that Israel is not asking for admiration or special treatment! We simply demand the end of the double standard in treatment of Israel! Anti-Semitism must end! He poses the following questions:-
Why is it
- that someone can say they support national movements, and yet oppose Zionism?
- that are there 22 Arab countries and the world doesn't have a problem with that, yet throw one Jewish country in the mix and you think the world was about to end.
- that the world hears public calls for the destruction of Israel again and again and does not care and yet if Israel called for the destruction of her enemies just once, what would the reaction be?
- that Hezbollah has rearmed itself with over 40,000 rockets and missiles in Lebanon, since the end of the '06 war, in flagrant violation of UN resolution 1701, while the UNIFIL has done absolutely nothing to stop them.
- that someone go to bed on June 4, 1967 as a Jordanian and wake up the next day as a Palestinian?
- that it should be Israel's responsibility to be responsible for self-imposed 'refugees', who have been supporting those who intended to destroy Israel?
- that Jews living on the land of their ancestors, given by G-d, be condemned but Islamic terrorism aimed at destruction of the state of Israel is widely tolerated and quietly supported by the international community?"
- that in a test of "True Friendship", the United States has turned down Israeli requests for military assistance in attacking Iran's nuclear facilities. Israel would not be allowed to fly over Iraq. Therefore Israeli jets might not be able to carry powerful enough bombs to do the job. Meanwhile, a spokeswoman for the Russian state-owned company building Iran's Bushehr reactor announced that the construction of the reactor will reach a state of "no return" by early 2009. Nuclear watchdog experts have found 50-60 tons of UF6, uranium in gas, enough to produce five or six nuclear bombs, missing from Iran's main nuclear production facility. (Russia has no problems with helping the terror state to acquire nuclear capability. The United States does not fight war on terror, but have been forging expensive, feel-good show! Israel must disregard the international hypocrisy and duplicity!)
- that we must care about public opinion? An international poll in 17 countries showed that 7% of participants believe that Israel was behind the September 11th attacks in the United States. A large 15% said that the Bush administration had organized the attacks.
- that any national or religious group in the United States and any other country, be it Irish or Muslims, has a pattern of voting for a political representation in the government, based on their special interests and affiliation. Only the loyalty of Jewish voters is constantly questioned. U.S.
- that "official Confirmed' Borders" according to James Wallace, American consul general in Jerusalem, (confirmed that American Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Israel that negotiations for a new Arab country) are being based on the Israeli borders that existed between 1949 and 1967. (Why not the borders that were allocated by the League of Nations for creation of Eretz-Israel in July 1922? Does it mean that the US is prepared to negotiate with Mexico the return of the South-West which is still occupied and colonised by the United States? And why does the US have the right to tell Israel what is the Jewish land? The State Department is so thoughtful in its dealings with Arabs!)
- that it is business as usual for Russia with missiles purchased by Syria can strike almost the entire territory of Israel. (And Russia complains about the sale of defensive weapons by Israel to Georgia?) The Pentagon announced Wednesday that it intends to sell an anti-missile shield to the United Arab Emirates for the nice sum of $7 billion. (It is all about money!)